Facebook Likers

July 03, 2011

(MyStory) 3rd BE Campaign?

In a day, just after finished up the previous post, another campaign arrived? Wow.







Not much but at least that's something. It is better than not knowing something special is currently going on, and you doesn't have a clue about it. And you know what, that person is me. In November 2010, I didn't know what was happening, until I read in a couple of famous local blogs (yours truly) such as hafidzlife,afrayuri & earncent.

Am thinking of changing the template layout, already tried and tested a couple but still not satisfied. Maybe I'll try again later. Also at the same time current pages are cluttered, messy. Should I ditch everything and leave only the bare-bone template?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ada nak komen apa-apa? Jemput bersila untuk menaip :p